FLIR X6800sc/X6900sc MWIR Camera
High-Speed, High Sensitivity Cameras for R&D and Science Applications
The FLIR X6800sc/X6900sc are fast, highly sensitive midwave cameras designed for scientists, researchers, and engineers. With advanced triggering and on-camera RAM/SSD recording, these camera offers the functionality to stop motion on high speed events both in the lab and at the test range.
With a blazing-fast speed of 1004 fps at full resolution, the X6900sc is the world’s fastest commercially-available 640 x 512 thermal camera. This camera records full window data to on-camera RAM for up to 26 sec. – perfectly blending the latest high speed visible camera features with the outstanding thermal technology you expect from FLIR.
The X6800sc offers fast frame rates too – up to 502 fps at full resolution – but can record to on-camera RAM for more than 51 seconds with zero dropped frames. Play back from internal RAM or save to the removable FLIR DVIR solid-state drive in just 90 seconds and be ready to begin a new recording.
FLIR X6800sc/X6900sc MWIR Camera Features
- Captures 640 x 512 data at up to 1004 fps (X6900sc)
- On-camera full-frame recording to RAM for up to 51 sec. (X6800sc)
- Four-position motorized filter wheel, with automatic filter recognition
- Multiple digital data outputs of GigE simultaneously with CL or CXP
- Advanced timing and triggering options
- Thermal sensitivity of <20 mK, for detecting subtle temperature changes
- Works seamlessly with FLIR ResearchIR Max or third-party software, such as Matlab