You need troubleshooting tools that can help you find and report equipment problems fast. That’s exactly what T-Series cameras do. They let you see invisible heat caused by electrical resistance and mechanical wear early enough to help you head off expensive downtime and potential danger.
Watch the video to learn why no other line of infrared cameras makes it easier to capture images, share findings, and get more done with time to spare. And be sure to ask for an onsite demonstration to see firsthand why T-Series is the ultimate way to unleash the power of FLIR.
- 3 superior thermal imaging choices including 640 × 480 native resolution
- Up to 1.2 MP thermal resolution with UltraMax™ – a 4× improvement for finer detail and accuracy
- MSX® enhancement that etches key visible details such as numbers, labels, etc. onto live, stored, and UltraMax thermal images for easier locating
- Class-leading sensitivity as fine as <0.02°C for outstanding image quality and subtler thermal patterns
- Temperature range calibrations up to 2,000°C for measuring the hottest targets
T-Series cameras are incredibly flexible, making them extremely easy to aim, focus, and use.
- Rotating optical block points up and down 120 degrees
- Auto orientation orients onscreen data to portrait or landscape view
- Fastest auto focus, manual control, and more for precision imaging
Share images, embed meter data, wirelessly or with FLIR Tools for PC or Mac.
- FLIR Tools Mobile app connects cameras to mobile devices so you can stream live thermal video, take remote control, analyze stored images, and email findings quickly from the field.
- FLIR MeterLink® Test & Measurement tools transmit readings directly to the camera, which stores the data with radiometric images as you capture them for use in reports.
- FLIR Tools reporting software provides extra power to add more measurement tools to images, generate in-depth reports, update camera firmware, and more.