Flir M-Series Thermal Cameras
Premium Multi-Sensor Maritime Thermal Night Vision System
The M-Series pan/tilt re-defines maritime multi-sensor system design, drawing on FLIR’s 25 years of experience in building combat-proven airborne and maritime thermal imagers for militaries, Coast Guards, and governmental agencies around the world. If you want to use a tougher, better-performing FLIR, you’ll have to join the Special Forces.
With up to 640×480 thermal imaging, M-Series cameras provide four-times the thermal resolution and more than twice the range performance compared to other systems. M-Series cameras let you see more – and see farther – than ever before. Even in the dead of night.
- Automatic window heaters keep both sets of optics free of ice to deliver crystal clear video.
- 2X and 4X e-zoom functions give the thermal camera best-in-class range performance.
- 3-year warranty for added protection when you register your M-Series.
- Simple Ethernet connections and IP addressability make the system simple to install and easy to control.
- Proprietary, patent-pending, image enhancement algorithms called Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) let all of FLIR’s front-line products see more in the most challenging conditions.
- Standard video signal displays on any monitor with an auxiliary video input.
- Watch thermal and low-light video simultaneously on multiple displays or single multi-function display.
M-Series Control Unit
The M-Series controller is simple to use, provides precise system control, and lets users access all of the important camera functions with push-button controls.
Controller functions include:
- Heated LCD screen – Instantly displays system status.
- User-programmable “hot key” for commonly used functions.
- Scene selection allows the operator to optimize the system’s performance for specific situations – Night Running, Day Running, Night Docking, and Man Overboard.
- User-selectable color palettes change the video display mode for easier viewing based on operator preference.
- User-programmable Home button allows the operator to point the pan/tilt camera to pre-defined positions with the push of a button.
- Precision proportional pointing control is provided through a custom, sealed, 8-way iDrive style control knob.
- Backlit for easy nighttime readability; the sealed buttons are easy to see and provide positive tactile feedback.
- The controller is fully sealed for survival in a maritime environment, and meets IPx6 standards.
- Install as many control stations around your vessel as you want, thanks to the system’s easy Ethernet connectivity.